A Dash of Pink and Gray

Sun & Shadow top, Sun & Shadow shorts, Target shoes, YesStyle bag, Sugarfix by Baublebar tassel earrings, Sugarfix by Baublebar layered necklace (also loving this one!) BP Sunglasses

Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Shoes Block Heels Lace Up Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Flowers Fashion Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Cherry Blossom Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Tassel Earrings Baublebar Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts
Off the Shoulder Pink and Gray High Waisted Shorts

Happy Monday!  I brought home a mini-Nordstrom haul this weekend and I’m so excited to share this outfit with you!  I’ve been looking for a gray/blue off-the-shoulder top for a while, and I finally found this one, which just so happened to be hanging right next to a matching pair of high-waisted light pink shorts.  SCORE.  Quick tip for wearing these kinds of loose, flowy tops (they can be tricky, and a little box-y/unflattering at certain angles).  Try doing a little tuck into something high-waisted.  It helps maintain your shape.

I skipped the shoe department knowing I already had my favorite taupe block heels in my closet.  The more I wear them, the more I love them.

While perusing through Target (as one does) I happened to stumble upon the cutest pair of tassel statements earrings from Baublebar’s new Sugarfix Collection.  They match both of the colors in my outfit perfectly.  Seriously, I never get this lucky when it comes to shopping.  I think the fashion Gods were smiling upon me that day.

On a completely unrelated note, Adam and I just started watching the new Netflix series ’13 Reasons Why’.  We’re obsessed.  Are any of you watching?!

Share:

63 Comments

• April 24, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Big thanks girlfriend! So happy you like them 🙂 Hope you had a great start to your week!

1. Siffat
    April 24, 2017 / 7:57 am

Wow, these pictures are so beautiful! I love your outfit, so perfect for spring, and the blossoms behind you are breathtaking!
    xo
    Siffat

• April 24, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Thanks Kate, it’s the best! Loving these colors right now. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting 🙂 I really appreciate it! xo

2. April 24, 2017 / 9:28 am

hahahaha I was literally looking at this top online the other day and thought it would look super cute on. It looks like it would be really comfortable on a hot summer day…whenever I get to experience a hot summer day lol

Love the outfit!
    Caitlin

• April 24, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Definitely get it! It’s so perfect for spring/summer 🙂 And yes – bring on the heat! xo

• April 24, 2017 / 4:14 pm

Thanks Kate! I’m on a pink/gray kick right now so I’m extremely excited about these 🙂 Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great rest of your day! xo

3. April 24, 2017 / 11:57 am

These pink shorts are too cute! Absolutely love this! 🙂

• April 24, 2017 / 4:15 pm

Thank you, Laura! I’m so happy you stopped by and liked the post 🙂 Have a great rest of your week!

4. April 24, 2017 / 3:47 pm

Katie,

I am OBSESSSSED with this look!! I think it’s mine fave one of yours to date. 🙂 And isn’t this top the best?! I have the pinkish one, but you are making me want to pick up this gray too! And those shorts, and those shoes! 😉

xx, Taylor | http://www.thestyledpress.com

• April 24, 2017 / 4:16 pm

Aww Taylor 🙂 You are the absolute sweetest. And yes girl! The pink is also gorgeous! We have such similar style 🙂 xo

• April 25, 2017 / 4:43 pm

That makes me SO happy! Photography is a huge passion, and it always makes me excited when people appreciate my photos 🙂 Thank you SO much.

• April 25, 2017 / 4:44 pm

Same girl! Such a great combination on anyone. Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hi 🙂 Have a great rest of your week!

• April 25, 2017 / 4:46 pm

Thank you so much! Everything is finally starting to bloom so I wanted to take advantage 🙂 Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hello. Have a great rest of your week!

5. April 25, 2017 / 7:19 am

These shots are beyond gorgeous, lady- and I’m LOVING those sandals!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

6. April 25, 2017 / 9:26 pm

I watched the whole season all at once! very addicting to want to get to the end!

Cool outfit! Cannot wait for short season in Toronto. 🙂

xo Jamie

7. April 26, 2017 / 10:07 am

GIRL, I’m obsessed with this whole look! And those blooms are just gorgeous! I wish Texas had blooms like that!

xoxo

• April 26, 2017 / 4:20 pm

Aw thanks Stacie! You’re the sweetest! I felt like we waited forever to see any signs of life around here, so I’m pretty happy to see everything popping up! Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great rest of your week!