Happy Friday, everyone! Valentine’s Day is coming soon, and I NEVER know what to get my hubby, so I did a little advanced research and came up with what I think is a really solid list of gifts that I think any guy would enjoy!
I wanted to get this posted way ahead of time since some of these would need to be ordered in advance. I’m making a mental note to jump on the v-day gift buying train ASAP, because it’s never fun to have to quick run out and get a gift that’s supposed to be for someone that means a lot to you. It’s much better to put a little thought and planning into it!
Of course let me know if you have other cool ideas in the comments, and have a wonderful weekend!
- Wood Watch – super cool and edgy!
- Saddle Bag – great for the traveler (and it’s on sale)
- Ice Molds – Only $11.95! They are slow melting and bring out the flavor of the drink. They also look impressive.
- Cologne – This is one of the cologne’s in my husband’s rotation, and he loves it!
- MeUndies – these premium undies have been featured everywhere. And they make me laugh 🙂
- Slippers – you can’t go wrong!
- Drone – the perfect beginner drone (under $80!)
- Sunglasses – because summer is coming!
- Fitbit – if he doesn’t have one, already.
- Dollar Shave Club – every guy complains about the price of razors, so why not give this a shot?!